I-Day 2018: Robert B. Morgan Insurance Conference, April 6th
Two of the goals for the EKU Risk Management and Insurance program are to serve the insurance community and raise money for student scholarships. With those goals in mind, we have created the Robert B. Morgan Insurance Conference 2018.
If you want to attend or be a sponsor for this superstar insurance conference to be held at the Hilton in downtown Lexington, Ky., on April 6, 2018, you may register with the I-Day registration form attached below.
All proceeds will provide scholarships and educational opportunities for over 100 EKU students majoring in risk management and insurance.
The superstar lineup of speakers includes:
- Bobby Reagan, CEO of Reagan Consulting. Bobby created the Best Practices Study and has taught many of the country’s most successful insurance agents and brokers how to be more successful.
- Nancy Atkins,KY Commissioner of Insurance. Nancy is a 33-year veteran of the insurance industry and will give us her forecast for the future.
- Paul Vredenburg,Chief Acquisition Officer of Assured Partners. Paul will show how to align your personal success objectives with the continuance of your organization.
- Robert J. Sutteris a successful producer himself and the coach to some of the country’s most prolific insurance producers. Bob presents: What the Top 20% of Producers DO . . . That the 80% don’t.”
- Tim Lindon, Tim is your 212 Coach. Tim’s career is all about helping producers be more productive.
To register see the registration form below. To sponsor please contact Debbie Ellis, email@example.com.
Ms. Debbie Ellis
Published on January 08, 2018