Various scholarship opportunities ranging from $400 to $3,000 per academic year are awarded to Risk Management and Insurance students.
2018-19 RMI Scholarship Recipients pictured above are (l-r): Austin Moore, Jamie Pennell, Kara Williams, Lisa Gardner (RMI Director), Elizabeth Padgett, Siwei Gao (faculty), Burke Christensen (faculty). Not pictured: Alex O'Neill, Mackenzie Knight, Branden Dyehouse.
RMI scholarship recipients for 2018-19 are:
- Jamie Pennel - Dr. Pete Kensicki Scholarship; Kentucky Farm Bureau (spring); Tom Knuckles Endowed Insurance Scholarship
- Branden Dyehouse - Kentucky Farm Bureau (fall)
- Stephanie Moncibaez - George W. Clark Scholarship
- Cory Chance - George W. Clark Scholarship
- Elizabeth Padgett - Bluegrass Association of Insurance Women Endowed Scholarship
- Austin Moore - Tom Nuckles Endowed Insurance Scholarship
- Kara Williams - KY Jack Kier Scholarship
- Mackenzie Knight - RIMS CPCU Isurance Studies Fund
- Alex O’Neill - KACo-EKU Insurance Studies Endowment Trust
EKU Risk Management & Insurance Scholarships
To apply for EKU RMI scholarships, complete this Insurance Scholarship Application. For more information, contact the Risk Management & Insurance Program, 170 Business and Technology Center, (859) 622-1579.
- Blue Grass Association of Insurance Women Endowed Scholarship
- George W. Clark Scholarship Fund
- Insurance Institute of Kentucky
- Kentucky Chapter of CPCU
- Rita T. Spillman Scholarship
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance Company Scholarship
- Jack C. Keir Inc. Endowment Fund
- KACo-EKU Insurance Studies Endowment Trust
- Northern Kentucky Insurance Agents Scholarship Endowments
- The Tom Nuckles Endowed Insurance Scholarship
- RIMS/CPCU Insurance Studies Fund
- Women Leaders in Insurance and Financial Services Scholarship
Professional Scholarship Opportunities
These insurance organizations are committed to the success of EKU Insurance students.
- Spencer Educational Foundation - https://www.spencered.org/students/scholarships/
The deadline for receipt of a complete application package is January 31.
- The Derek Hughes/NAPSLO Educational Foundation - https://www.wsia.org/wcm/Derek_Hughes_NAPSLO_Educational_Foundation/Scholarship___Grants/wcm/Foundation/Scholarships___Grants.aspx?hkey=fa6b0755-2e96-46d3-897e-6b1d34badad9. The deadline to submit all materials is April 2.
- CPCU-Loman Education Foundation Internship Financial Aid Program - www.CPCUSociety.org/CPCU-Loman. Applications need to be submitted by June 1.
- President’s CPCU Scholarship - www.theinstitutes.org/CPCU_scholarship.
- The Griffith Insurance Education Foundation - www.griffithfoundation.org or use application in insurance office. Spring deadline April 1; fall deadline November 15.
- Paul S. Mills Scholarship Program - http://www.financialpro.org/foundation/Awards/psm.htm. Submit between January 15 and March 30.