Women Leadership Day
Women Leaders in Insurance & Financial Services
EKU Risk Management & Insurance Program
DATE: Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2019
TIME: 2:00 – 5:30pm
PLACE: EKU Business and Technology Center, Lower Level | Dr. Janna P. Vice Atrium & Dr. Robert B. Rogow Auditorium
COST: Students: Free; Business Professionals: $25
Designed for business students and business professionals interested in networking with one another.
- Keynote Speaker: Karen Milliner, a professional networker, speaker, coach and body language specialist teaching effective communication through verbal and non-verbal techniques.
- Panel of Risk Management Professionals: Women professionals that work to protect businesses from risks.
- Register online to receive your personalized nametag and free gift.
- Upload Resume
- Professional attire, please.
Business Professionals: Register here by February 5th; $25 registration fee
Vendors: Register here by February 5th; $250
- 1:30 - Vendor set up
- 2:00 - Attendee Registration, Student visit with vendors, snacks
- 3:00 to 4:00 - Welcome and Keynote speaker, Karen Milliner
- 4:00 to 4:15 - Break, Visit vendors
- 4:15 to 5:15 - Panel of Risk Management Professionals
- 5:15 to 5:30 - Drawing for door prizes and desserts in Vice Atrium
- E‐mail or call Debbie Ellis: email@example.com | 859-622-1579.
Karen Milliner, Professional Networking Services, LLC
Karen Milliner is a professional networker, speaker, coach and body language specialist, focusing on teaching effective communication through verbal and non-verbal techniques. She started her first company, Professional Networking Services, LLC, in October 2014 after realizing that the services that she had been offering on a limited basis to friends and colleagues were needed throughout the business community. Karen helps her clients understand the what, why and how of effective communication using neurolinguistics information, from the initial contact to major presentations. Her clients have spanned from young adults going into the work force to C-level executives who are looking to become even more dynamic in their communication; working with clients to help alleviate the fears of public speaking and help seasoned speakers come out of their ruts – allowing them to engage, educate and entertain. In 2017 Karen began two more companies: We Speak for You Speaker’s Bureau and Speaking of You. She attended school at both the University of Louisville and Sullivan University, studying marketing and sales management.
We hope you will join us for the afternoon!